Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ramblings

My boys are into Star Wars (they hate jarjar just in case George ever reads this) and are very excited to find out that next month the new season of Clone Wars starts. They love watching me play but even more to get into the game themselves ...what games you may ask? Mainly Lego anything but they also enjoy Marvel Alliance, Little Big Planet, Toy Story.
I have a Wii and a PS3. The PS3 gets a workout while the wii rarely sees the light of day.
I still prefer my pc for gaming. I have played a number of games mostly MMOs
Minutes, Hours, Days, Months, Years
EQ
EQ2
WoW
Neverwinter Nights
Warhammer
EVE
Combat Arms
Anarchy Online

I am a huge fan of memes and tend to use things from the game in everyday talk even if I am the only person who "gets it".

This isn't a normal post but I want to get a feel for what peopel are interested in reading ...espcially when I cannot post anything about MWO. Wait I can post something - I can post what we DO KNOW.
 Here is a video:

and an interview
#MWO #MechWarriorOnline #Starwars #gaming #MERCs

No comments:

Post a Comment