Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Quotable Wednesday version 6.0

Cain Marko: "Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"
X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)



With the 4 man lance we have been stuck with since the end of October. I have gotten to be pretty good with utilizing 3 other players and "hoping" the other guys either
  1. act as a decoy
  2. act as a meatshield
  3. follow us and assist focus firing
The only issue with 4 man lance is someone taking charge. I get nominated by default from some of these guys ...I get a kick out of it because I never want to lead but I pop into the channel and they are like "oh cool you lead" lol Fine fine!
Focus firing is key. I am running my dual ac/20 cat ...if you get in my face I will kill you. I will also overheat LOL.

I have to get screenshots of some of these kills. I killed a jenner that had been harassing us in Forest City ...he had the unfortunate problem of coming around a corner and running straight toward me. I blasted 2 ac/20's at point lank range and killed him. BOOM like he was there then he wasn't there. It was kind of like Kirk demanding to be beamed up before some emergency killed him. The emergency happens and they are all screaming into the com ..." Did we get him?, did we get him?"

No comments:

Post a Comment