Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quotable Wednesday version 1.0

“I need you to be clever, Bean. I need you to think of solutions to problems we haven't seen yet. I want you to try things that no one has ever tried because they're absolutely stupid.” -Ender Wiggin
- Ender's Game

It is vitally important in the beta of  MechWarrior Online to try new techniques. The more people playing (especially in premades) the more important to try crazy tactics like capping the base instead of trying to out gun the enemy.
I have loaded into a match which should have been 8 vs 8 and have 4 in my team crash so now we have a 4vs8. We can try to take them out strategically but we cannot account for the 4 that ran directly to our base. We lost ...not due to pilot error; we lost to numbers. We killed the 4 and they capped our base with 4. We could have left one behind to guard but we just didn't have the resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment