Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shoutouts to MWO players

I would like to take sometime to shout to players I have had the pleasure of working with:
When I first joined the beta I played 4 matches in pugs and was both overwhelmed and excited. I cannot even remember if I won or lost. I ordered a joystick that night.

These are in alpha order
Agent of Change
Bladewarrior
Deathstalker13
Doomie77
Eco
FSxHunter
leatherneck
McLulzypants
Mercules
Norrin
Nufsed
One Medic Army
Prohet of Entropy
RRRWAR
SCooBY XI
Sabrea
SiSoB Nightwish
SpinFX
TehCable
The Anger
The Echo Inside
TheGeek
TheShadowWalker
Thunderhart
TripnFall
USMC Iceman
Warz
Werk
Wired
Zeplin

I went to the forums and read about a place to learn the game mechanics better and try out other mechs ...a teamspeak server setup by PGI for communicating with devs and other players.
This is what HOOKED me into the game ...the gaming experience is just magnitudes better with team communications. The problem became one of support for PGI which led to scrambling on the parts of teams and players to find a replacement. The replacement became the new unofficial MWO teamspeak server.
The in game voice tool is vivox's C3 it is new and in beta ...its horrible. We hates it. Now, understand something I have been using vivox in EQ2 for years and honestly its so easy and kick ass its not worth running a separate application. Maybe this will change once MWO is close to release but right now the unofficial teamspeak server is where its at.

No comments:

Post a Comment